Summary of The Traffic Police poem for HSC Students

Write the Summary of the poem THE TRAFFIC POLICE For HSC

Amidst Killer speeds, I stand
Facing the Traffic, Stretching my hand.
I am seen on kinds' books and as cartoons everywhere
Educating people and asking them to beware
Of the erratic traffic and the signboards
seen on almost all the roads.
So that you're safe I see each one of you
But my sweat, my plight on the road sees who?
Be it sunny or rainy,
For your safety, I must be
Vigil and agile, on the middle
Standing erect, as fit as a fiddle.
Oh! My ear hurts! Oh! My headaches!
Oh! Look at the weather....such unpredictable days!
But I cannot swerve; I must be on duty.
I care for your safety.
Be it noisy or dusty; Be it sunny or rainy ;
I must be on duty. I care for your safety. 



Ans:

 The Poem highlights the responsibilities and hazards of a traffic police. A traffic police makes people aware of the traffic rules standing on the street ignoring inclement weather conditions. He must be careful to solve any traffic problem. Even foul weather fails to refrain him from carrying out his duty, to ensure people's security.